Part 1: Time: 4 to 5 Minutes
- Please talk about your daily routines?
- What do you generally do when you get up early in the morning?
- Do you have any specific thing in your daily schedule that you are not proud of and like to change?
- What about socialization? How much time do you spend on socializing with other people?
- Is it something that you like to change?
- Do you think that socialization is not necessary to lead a normal life?
Part 2: You have 1 minute for brainstorming and 2 minutes for answering the following questions:
Describe an important event in your life.
You should say:
When it happened
Whether this event affected other people
And explain why you feel it was important.
Part 3: Time: 4 to 5 Minutes:
Some follow-up questions:
- Who was that person? Was he/she close to you?
- Did you really quit pharmacology?
- Are you happy now that you finally quit it?
- You mean that you are not sorry that you just did it.
- What is so important about it that you suddenly made that decision?
- So you must have a good sense of intuition and sensitivity.
- Do you remember any time in which your sense of intuition or sensitivity has not helped you?
- Do you consider yourself more emotional or logical?
- As an educated person, do you really think that logic is not a good thing?
- Do you think it could be the reason for which you quit pharmacology and chose music instead?
- Why do you think that if you had selected pharmacology, you would have been successful in that, too?