LELB Society Feedback & Experience from English Students

Last updated on October 4th, 2023 by | Category: | 95 Views | Reading Time: 7 minutes

LELB Society: A Bilingual Academy of English & Persian Forums Feedback Box for LELB Society’s Students LELB Society Feedback & Experience from English Students

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      PARNIAN HUSH
      Participant

LELB Society feedback and experiences submitted to us by our students

I never liked English classes. They all seemed boring to me, although I was pretty good at them. Classes such as ILI, online classes by making phone calls, and also having a native teacher. It has been a short period of time which I participated in LELB classes, and now I can tell you that I’m really enjoying it! It is such a unique method which you actually get involved in the class. Dr. Hariri is a very patient, wise and experienced teacher. I have learned many things from him, not only English!

Dear Parnian,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I acknowledge LELB Society methodology is unique because in fact unique students like you are with us. We couldn’t be so special without your great contribution and active engagement. In addition, this uniqueness must lie in the employment of asynchronous learning at LELB Society, according to which language learning is not just restricted to formal education and instruction in online classes at fixed times.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.