Asynchronous Learning Experience in Learning Languages

Last updated on September 8th, 2023 by | Category: | 37 Views | Reading Time: 7 minutes

LELB Society: A Bilingual Academy of English & Persian Forums Feedback Box for LELB Society’s Students Asynchronous Learning Experience in Learning Languages

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Maryam Nekou
      Participant

In this short post, I’m going to express my asynchronous learning experience in second language acquisition at LELB Society. For more than 2 years, I’ve been learning English and sometimes Persian at LELB Society solely based on asynchronous learning, i.e. without attending any live classes. Before that, I could never imagine how useful this method could be, and I’m totally satisfied with my academic progress.

I can use my time in the best way because I don’t need to participate in classes at fixed times. This is because I’m a freelancer and have to work part-time in several companies. Therefore, I enjoy this kind of flexibility in my schedule. In addition, asynchronous learning is so cost-effective as I don’t need to pay for countless online classes.

Thank you, dear Maryam, for sharing your educational experience with us regarding asynchronous learning in our bilingual academy. It’s so promising to see you’re improving your English and Persian competency thoroughly through asynchronous learning at LELB Society.

In fact, the majority of our students do not need to join our online classes on Farsi or English because our English and Persian resources together with our full support are sufficient for them.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.