- August 14, 2022 at 11:43 pm #108168
- August 15, 2022 at 5:49 pm #108172Farhang HooshmandParticipant
I consider myself an up average person. Maybe some people can find some good points in my behavior and personality but being a charismatic person is something different. I know that charisma is a set of social skills that can be learnt but I perefer to be a ordinary person that do his job and responsibilities best,
I had a friend that I considered him a charismatic person but unfortunalely time proved that I was wrong.
- August 15, 2022 at 7:13 pm #108174
1. I prefer
2. an ordinary person
3. that does his job …
4. I had a friend that I considered a charismatic person
I’m sorry about your experience. I admit it’s very difficult to get to know people deeply.
- August 17, 2022 at 9:00 am #108210Armaghan HoushmandParticipant
- August 17, 2022 at 9:47 pm #108212
1. consider someone or something / something or some quality (no as). Regard requires “as” as the preposition.
Well, you don’t really know unless you ask for your friends’ feedback about it. Sometimes, people are not even cognizant of some of their qualities or attributes including charisma.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Topics in Forums
Jun 30, 2023