English Negotiation | Extraterrestrials
Topic for Negotiation:
We are not alone in the universe, and there certainly exist extraterrestrials living on other planets.
- Remember that a negotiation is NOT a lecture or monologue, and you should take equal turns in the negotiations.
- Please note that this activity is like a game, and you should prepare yourself to defend your position even if it is against your own will.
- Please make it clear if you genuinely mean that, or you are simply pretending to make this claim.
- Depending on the topic being discussed, you can conduct some research to familiarize yourself with the issue and boost the level of your confidence.
- To support your claims, you can refer to the sources you have studied in preparation for the negotiations.
- You should be well-prepared and quick on the trigger.
- You can rehearse your performance with a friend before holding our negotiations.
- Make a list of the pros and cons of the assigned topic and prepare yourself for the following short activity:
- If I were you, I would also say…
- Explore the growing corpus of our challenging questions in English.