- June 10, 2022 at 11:27 am #105153
- How much are you influenced by a person’s physical appearance?
- How would it affect you and change your life if something happened to make you much less attractive compared to your current physical appearance?
- If you were made to choose between beauty and intelligence, which quality would you like to pick for yourself?
- June 13, 2022 at 8:58 pm #105300Armaghan HoushmandParticipant
1. Although I really try to do not judge people by their appearance, but I’ll be still a bit influenced by people’s physical appearance at the first sight.
2. I think it would have much effect on me. Maybe it affects on my self confidence.
3. Well I guess I can reach whatever I want with a certain amount of hard work. I am not very smart nor a genius but I am quit satisfied with my IQ degree, so I am gonna choose beauty.
- June 15, 2022 at 4:44 pm #105326
* try not to judge
* Don’t use ‘although’ and ‘but’ with each other.
* at first sight / glance
* it affects my self-confidence
- June 30, 2022 at 5:02 pm #105831Farhang HooshmandParticipant
To be hones I am influenced by other people general appearance and behavior. Most of the time I try not to judge people by their physical appearance. I think everybody – beautiful or ugly – should always be clean and neat. I think that everybody must put dresses and behave in such way that is compatible with their social classes.
If bad luck or life bring a situation of less attractiveness – I mean ugliness- it will be hard to manage but what I could do, I have to tolerate and accommodate myself to new situation and find ways to compensate my weakness with positive values and virtue and intellect.
If I have to choose between beauty and intelligence I implore God to grant me s part of both. I think moderation in everything is the best.
- June 30, 2022 at 5:53 pm #105835
* other people’s general appearance
* put on / wear clothes
* in such a way
* or life brings
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Topics in Forums
Jun 30, 2023